Saturday, July 23, 2011

Patrick the 5-legged DOG


























These are long long overdue pictures from The Space Troopers' Chillax Session at Ben & Huili's new home! Srsly miss the 2 of them alot! Like it feels kinda weird not seeing them around in NDP. Had a long long crazy day with lots of food and a birthday cake! Like yes, the candles on the cake looks familiar right? 40 years old again hahaha! Actl not la, t'was meant for the entire grp of ppl whose bday falls on these few months! The group photo's not complete becuz Beeqi and her nanny went missing. Idk what more to say cuz playing the simplest game can feel the house with laughter and screams, and we can laugh non-stop when we talk about the things that we went through together. I love get-aways like this and I love these people, for sure. 

Ya, you must be wondering how come my blogpost's title has got totally no link with what the pictures right. Waaaaa they all gang up and blaff me :( Ben like took out his colourful cat and stroke my leg (feather duster la) and then they rest told me there's a dog in their house. Then they all act act like cute hor, ask Sebby to bring the dog out thn in the end like about 10 minutes later, I realised there was no dog and he brought out Spongebob's friend - Patrick. Like I was almost scared to death for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha to think about it now, I feel quite retarded to believe them. But hello, like they got more than 10 ppl acting and I am the only victim. So I am not that gullible afterall right. 



P.S. Exams are coming in like 3 days' time, yes you heard me. 3 days, Economics Paper. I am quite confident about the 50% of Microecons questions but I feel so hopeless about the Macroecons part. Kinda like I don't really understand anything, but I will try my best to do those questions as well. Off to study before NDP NE3 in 9 hrs' time. Oh yeah, I had a great day with weilin and awesome dinner company with Bestfriend, Raymond, Sylvia & Siman :)))) Imma happy girl you know!

No comments: