Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Feel so loved



I wonder how many people out there's as fortunate as me to have such wonderful friends and family. 

Ytd, I was in school for some enrollment talk, all my friends were in the other lecture hall. Although they booked a seat for me but I sat with my cousin. Even though the last time I really spoke to her was like maybe during Chinese New Year but we seem to have alot of things to talk abt. Even laughing at the HK lecturer's pronunciation makes me happy. 

I have my niece who will text me to go study with her every now and then cuz she has Math questions to ask me. Although sometimes I really wanna stay at home and sleep cuz my only rest day is Sunday with NDP rehearsals coming all the way. I don't mind, I don't mind at all. But in fact, I love Sundays in the Airport with them.

I have so many groups of friends who are always available for me, anytime! And they'll make me feel so happy with them. Be it Primers, Crimson, MFP, Donny or Bffl. I know I am really lucky to have them by my side. Really, 有他们我知足了! Also, like sometimes I feel quite irritated when my classmates sms me and ask me to meet them for lunch/dinner cuz I always couldn't make it, but I mean they are always like asking me first! Like a happy only.

Hehe, I am just a happygirl1991 xoxo

No comments: