Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sardines lying dead in the sands.

I realised I've been spending like really little time with Wqing & Zxuan recently which makes me feel v weird cuz they've always been a huge part of my life.

Worked till arnd 8 ytd night and went for some vege dinner where everything is green in colour but the food was nice! I have got no pictures cuz I didnt bring anything along with me. Even my phone has got no more batt!

These few days are so tiring where I spend arnd 15 hours in school everyday, come home and teach ah ze and then I totally didnt do anything else that is related to tutorials (heng my tutorials are on Fridays). Which also means I am left with NOW till tmr morning to complete my other 4 tutorials and 5 projects to start on and some drawings to be done. Argh I wanna sleep.

Ok I shouldn't be wasting more time here and I shall get things started!

On a sidenote, Wqing & I decided to go on a date on the 15th May, which is after her mid years and after my POC yay.

No comments: