Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Girl :)

I really enjoy what I've been doing for the past weeks during attachment & I'm even more confirmed that this is what I like to do :)

Going for GL Training I think, NAO. Cuz I forgot the time and venue but I think I'll msg just anyone when I reach sch cuz I KNOW ITS IN SCH YEA.

Oh, I met someone super unreasonable ytd night @ Bishan NTUC again. Fedup with this kinda nonsense people. I hope school starts soon and I wouldn't have to stay in the office for the whole day. Its not that I have problems with anyone there, but they kept telling me bad things about S sis and I couldn't help but smile at them cuz I know they still dk her that well. She is kind and not like what they think she is. I hope they'll all understand one day :)

Ok, gonna bring 年糕 mama fried upstairs and off to sch I go!! Ciaos~

No comments: