Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas? :]]

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Decided not to leave home on Christmas - I want avoid the crowd.
Went out with baby on Christmas Eve, we went to catch Alvin & The Chipmunks, yea it was so much nicer thn expected. I really didn't want to watch this when I watched the commercials (they looked super dumb to me). But it was not bad after all. Quite funny :]]
Lunch @ 日本村. Had to Queue for around 15mins before we had a seat. I haven seen this place with sucha long queue before. It was the first time. We so much wanted to eat SALMON! He ordered 5 plates which is equals to 20 slices, although I thot it was rather alot because we could order again since it was buffet styled. To our surprise, someone came to tell us their salmon sashimi went out of stock. Hoho I left the whole plate their and everyone who walked pass us stared at our "limited edition" salmon sashimi. Walked around Plaza Sing and we went off at 8 to avoid the night time count down crowd.
Enjoy the weekend guys :]]
Am off to Msia tmr.
Dont miss me ^^

No comments: