Friday, July 03, 2009

I Specially Dedicate this post to FK U DIAM DIAM

To FK U DIAM DIAM,


Firstly, I would like to thank you for visiting my blog. Its my pleasure to have you here at first.
Secondly, I would like to appreciate you for taking up 15mins of your time spamming my cbox with 49+23 msgs, which you could have done alot more other meaningful things in that 15mins. Thridly, cheers to you who made me think about this for a few secs: FK U DIAM DIAM. I wonder if there's a problem with my english's understanding or yours. FK U is obviously english, DIAM DIAM is hokkien right. So I assume you're a lowly educated moron who can't even use proper language when you're spamming me. Maybe I could teach you some english? Maybe next time you shld spam with FK U KEEP QUIET or FK U SHUT UP? You know srsly I think my suggestion's gonna be better. Keep this in mind. OH!! Maybe you wanna use hokkien! I also can teach you wooot. Use GAO WA DIAM DIAM ok?


Having 2ns thoughts, maybe you're just trying to attract attention but you're too low esteem-ed to have spammed at someone else's blog cuz mine is just an insignificant place. Get a life will you? Noob ass you know, here I dare you, spam me everyday :D I'll be more happy to ban report spam delete your msgs. See who has more computers to mess arnd with. Oh wait, why am I spending my time here talking to a no brainer? Silly only.


Anw, IP Address 166.121.36.12 YOU WATCH OUT !!


Photobucket


Now, just for something to return as a gift,


FK U TOO DIAM DIAM (:
With love ( PUI ).

No comments: