Tuesday, July 14, 2009

For an additional token ;

Well, I've Finance test tmr at 5 which makes me so fcked up cuz I really dont like MCQs so why cant they just give me 50 marks worth of open ended questions that I just had to vomit out all my not-alot but still significant amount of knownledge and at least pass it with some sort of colour, but no RED. Kuku cham gar lecturer plus tons of Mcq I gave him a chance if he surrender now and apologise to me for testing all sorts of mcqs, I'll call it quits!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotten back my results for the tests, really not well done, perhaps I gamed too much during the hols and didn't really put my heart into studying like until now, I'm still not starting on my Ff test tmr and doing all sorts of rubbish her, I'm a brainless bitach but who cares. I've got 60 for Facc which avged up my previus test which I convieniently forgot how much I got, but Facc is a bigger wush cuz I spent so much time memorizing the bloody definations which took up 1/3 of what is tested and in the end not even half a mark was allocated to theory questions, suck my balls facc! Blaw being a better answered paper, I spent almost everyday of my hols memorising and reading through the notes if I dont get 80, which is what I really got, I will go and bang the wall and drag the teacher off with me as well. Cost accounting, haha surprising the subject I studied least on and XY took my tutorial for the whole of the holidays making me so revisions without even having any tutorials on hand but 96 was satisfactory. If I had listen more carefully for what the ah ng discussed about in class, I wouldn't have lost the 4 marks! Like what Cal likes to say, try harder.

The days hasn't been good for me, been in a very bad mood quarrelling with everyone and stuff, but I couldn't help it. Its time for an end, maybe that's better for everyone.

Had the downpour NE1 with the first batch of P5 kids and Teo Chee whatever was here!! My idol!! Hehe but I didn't see him in his face but rather on the big screen cuz the rain was so heavy omg but twas damn fun I would say, for the first time in my life, I had no umbrella with me when it rains, mummy didn't come to fetch me to the shelter. For the moment, I knew, I grew up. Making of balloons for the kids, having fun with them and enjoying myself in the whole parade was all I could rmb. Was there any unhappiness? Oh, I forgot, and wouldn't want to rmb.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My birthday girl :D We share the same birthday!

Photobucket

Ponchos were given at the end of everything where we were all alr wet like !@$%^&*

Photobucket

Every week eat Old Chang Kee, drink Mr Bean and Milo plus ice cream Kfc and Pizza hut fat die me!

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I not scared of Ah boon

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

落汤鸡!!!

Photobucket

And...... we are on the papers!

Photobucket

with love,
xoxo

No comments: