Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A season of giving.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Ok, I am so excited, excited, and mroe more more excited! Rly didn't have any plans for x'mas, but I am sure, very very sure, Christmas day in 2008 will be the very first and memorable one in my life hoho. *dont tell you why ley, jealous ma?*


Anyway, so many ppl's been telling me, hello, don't so budget la, becuz, "CHRISTMAS is a season of GIVING". OK OK! I give, I give. Every year also got give one ma. But hey guys, 2008's Christmas abit more budget cuz of time constrain, economy downturn (in someway or another got problem to do with me 就是啦), and plus plus plus, got so many ppl to give la. Don't budget abit, very 对不起自己 one ok? Looks down on, 我的钱包.


Ok, actually there's alot of things I wanna do on x'mas, being the highest priority would be to be part of the orchard count down that has been taking place for numerous years. I wanna be part of the crowd, shouting and counting down, although x'mas is just another public holiday Singaporeans celebrate. I also wanna be on the top of the world shouting I LOVE EVERYONE, and specify some names if I get the chance, cuz I want it to be damn memorable. I also wanna spent my times with my friends (hi bestie, yes, I am talking about you ppl), we can go kbox and shout, its alright, my ears can take it. I also wanna stay at home and read some magz, drink some tea as if some tai tai, cook some delicious food for my mama and papa. And... alot alot more. Greedy Jiawei. *tsk*


Celebrating Christmas, 25th and 26th will be out with friends but but but I am not the one doing the organising so I have no idea what are we gonna do. EVEN WHEN 25TH IS TMR AND 26TH IS TMR's TMR OMG OMG. I am so excited cuz I have lots of pressssents to give!

No comments: