Friday, December 05, 2008

You see, you see, you see! I told you~

HURRAY I SAY HURRAY HURRAY, HIP HIP HURRAY!

Finally after sucha long long long long week, EXAM'S OVER! Meaning, holidays are starting in.. AN HOUR'S TIME!!

And and and it means that.... my this messy table's gonna be cleared SOON! Who cares about how messy is the table during exams right! I just stacked up all the notes I took out into a pile and they are meant to be filed back properly I hope.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Went shopping with mama and zeze :D Thn went over to crash the last hour of exhibition. Security was so so tight, you cant even go in without registration and name tags, so cousin had to come out and fetch me while mama and zeze goes shopping!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mama loved the flowers there :D

No comments: