Friday, November 28, 2008

Sometimes I start to wonder...

For how much we've went through this past year, its time we ought to take a break.

[spam edit]


//////////


Ok, I know this is stupid but I am not going to forget this stupid big fat idiot for the rest of my life. Imagine meeting an idiot before you reach school. See the picture illustration for more details.


B : Bigfatidiot.
X: Old woman.
J: Me (:
squares: mrt seats.
rectangle: train door.
blue handle: train handle.


Photobucket

This is what happened. I was standing at position J, where the train was of course very crowded cuz its working time. So there was this Bigfatidiot who was standing in front of me. So I reached dover and was trying so hard to get off the train. She blocked me left and right then i tried walking from behind her to the train door, she moved back. I thus wanted to walk from her front. And guess what happen! She shouted at me.


" oi, let the old lady sit la! (uses her hand to push me away)"


At that time, I was damn angry. I wasn't even trying to snatch the place and I wouldn't even do that to an old woman. And she shouted in the train as if her surname was SMRT. -.- I was damn pissed so i pushed her hand away (ok I admit i pushed hard cuz the door's gonna close alr). So what? I don't care who ask her push me away HMPF!


" Eh pls hor, 我要下车你一直推我干吗"
"oh, SOLI SOLI"


)#&$*&@%#^&@*!^$*&*^@$^$
walao, eh aunty! 你妈妈没有教你不要乱乱讲话大大声meh!
You let me see you again, I am going to push you until you fall down, idiot.


//////////


[/spam edit]





















And to that whoever person who is using my name on my tagboard, gnd.

No comments: