Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I realised....

There are so many things to be done within this 2 weeks and exams are coming real soon, like in about less thn 3 weeks time (?!) Oh yea, school has just started I know, but times flies. I feel like ytd was sch reopening and tmr is holiday.

Reminder:

1. ITAB II: PPT presentation to be handed in next monday (I completed yeay!)

2. MOB: PPT presentation to be done by today, or not tmr, so that we can compile and prepare for the presentation early next week.

3. IDEAS: Decide on what shops to go to for case study and we have next week and the following to visit those places.
* Me, ZhiYing, ShuYi, Cal, and SeeHong, i hope my group's settled like this and no more changes plssssss. I really dohwanna see him in our group. I know its unfair, but I think this grouping is really what we can do best with. Teacher draw lots draw other group horrrrrrrr....

FASTER CHIONGGGGGGG AH!

Oh ya, tagged wendy's blog on monday morning saying i really missed her so much, and I met her in the afternoon on her way home! <3

Happy happy <3

No comments: