Thursday, August 21, 2008

Photobucket
Marketing
Accounting
Econs

Completely the Accounting paper in T1A55 today. Balance Sheet could not balance at first. I was so shocked and surprised cuz I swear I did it very carefully. Man, I checked through the paper during the last 2 mins and realised closing stock of $15000 was written as $5600. Ok, I know, -.- I didn't know where the hell this figure came from but nvm, I finished off the last correction at the last minute and there I go, handing in the paper with a gross profit of $588.50, and very proud of myself, cuz this is the first balance sheet I've done in this school ( I didnt do the tutorials obviously) I hope there are no errors made and there I get my A.

2 down, 1 last one to go.

Econs, which will be tested on next monday, leaves me 4 more days of preparation. Minusing off the weekends for work, I have 2 more days left. All the way man!

Photobucket
My lover, My boy.

No comments: