Friday, August 08, 2008

Been rather busy with nothing lately and I miss RIO camp alr, I miss going out with LY, I miss going out with besties, I miss so many ppl. I wish I would split myself up and occupy all of my time.
CHARMAINE CHOO I DAMN MISS YOU! I missed the times whr I said I had the same name as you and you rolled your eyes in my face, I missed the times whr we'll rush down to the canteen together, I missed the times whr we'll skip minutes of lessons hiding in the toilets for no reason, I missed the times whr we'll see the HODs together cuz we obviously didn't do well, I missed the times whr we'll do everything together. You're one of my motivation to school, in case you didn't know that. Good friends are hard to find, let alone best friends like you. I love you (: RACHEL WANNING JODIE!! WHERE ARE YOU PPL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: