Friday, July 06, 2012

Wished July didn't come

Been working for the 9th day today, spending almost the entire week in the office, ALONE.
I'm really glad that Joey introduced this job to me, with the boss being so flexible with working hours. Starting work at 9.30am at Ubi, which is really nice my hse such that I can leave house at 9am. Leaving the office at 5.30pm although the normal working hr's till 6.30pm. Yes, he is so cool with approving my request to work till 5.30pm cuz I cannot push my tuitions any further. 

I had some problem dealing with people who treats me really nice! Like all my tutee's parents' so cool with me changing their lessons' timing once and again. Wtf why are they all so nice! One even asked if I want to do it even later so that I have time to rest between work and her lesson. #somanynicepeoplearnd

Yeah, but the problem is...............there are still some people who take things for granted. Ok, maybe its not entirely their fault, but..............ok you see. Here's what happened.

I was on my way to work ytd morning and it rained like elephants I swear. So I just happened to have my umbrella with me, so I don't really have any problem walking into the office building which is about 700m (I Googled) from the bus stop, unsheltered. W8! Actl I do have a problem, cuz the rain was so heavy that I don't have enough space under my umbrella already....... THEN THIS WOMAN CAME INTO MY UMBRELLA -.- 

Ok, I don't really mind sheltering people, but the rain was coming from the right. I sheltered her half half, and  she kept pulling my umbrella towards her side and ask me to send her to her office building. Like wth la, my umbrella she ask me to do this do that. Kns make my pants all wet and my shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY ONLY SHOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I shall stop complaining about all these and I cannot believe 1/5 of July just went past like that. I still have so many things to settle for my Birthday party! 

 I wanna get new heels and revamp my bedroom. But my sister is a chore. 

No comments: