Thursday, May 17, 2012

Done, really done.

Felt the tension and the importance to start studying early for Exams. The entire period was so hectic, I had to deal with numerous tuitions because my kids were having mid-years too, at the same time attend local and UK revision lectures. Studying has been like almost 8 days a week, so tiring so tiring :( but I'm glad life like this is over, at least until August.

Meeting my friends almost every weekend from now on's going to be awesome. Like totally awesome! And ya I haven't been to any shopping centre for the longest time ever! Ok Changi City Point really don't count!!!! Can't wait for shopping nowwwwww~

I feel really grateful for all the wonderful friends I have, all the encouragement I received from then which made me press on. I'm quite disappointed with the Managerial Economics paper, which I was the most confident about. To hell with the examiners who're out for revenge! Even today's IBM paper was quite manageable when i don't even have time to prepare for it! Ok whatever, live with it. 我還是好開心噢!(: (:

No comments: