Sunday, April 08, 2012

Cliché

"Time never waits for anyone."
Yes, I can finally tell.
Been back in school for the past 3 weekends up till today for revision classes from the UK lecturers and I gotta say they're really good. Maybe everything they're trying to teach sums up the things we've already more or less came across in our normal lessons but the amount of information that goes into my notes/brain is just x9272514374 times more. And yes, never forget the fact that they're handsome angmos too haha! From German to Italian to an English man this afternoon, they don't even need to teach anything. Once they start talking, its like every piece of information goes right into your brain waves and "oh! Ya ya ya, why didn't I know this before!" yeah, really biased. But I'll be having some female lecturer for my last weekend class next week and hopefully hopefully she'll give some tips since she's the one setting our papers!
I am kinda standing on the efficient frontier of the pbf curve and I really hope that this Thurs' lesson by Jonathan Peh will not mess up my understandings on this really vague module.
What an interesting month ahead, let's go all the way!!!! May 17th, I hope to not see you soon. xxx

No comments: