Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My AWESOME 19th Year!

My 19th was AWESOME cuz I had the best company together with me. My official birthday is on Friday but I had friends out with me from Tuesday to Sunday! Mad love!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to Arab street with Xinyan on tuesday (:

Photobucket

And we had our ALL TIMES FAVORITE!

Photobucket

Bestfriends Mardy & Hudah got me out on Wednesday after my Orhlympics game trails!

They gave me a surprise cuz I nvr thot they'ld celebrate it so early with me (:

Photobucket

We went to Manhattan Fish Market for dinner and Swensens for Ice Cream afterward and Mardy went to order a small Fudge when she lied that she wanted to go to the toilet!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Love them ttm!

Thursday was Ndp plotting and we had like the whole Padang to ourselves! Really big!

Photobucket

And had dinner and a small piece of cake at Marina Square HK cafe (:

Photobucket

Friday was officially day-at-home!

Lian Yi came over to our house as well cuz she had the same birthday as me. Weijian and family and the usuals !! Weijian's birthday's on the 13th and we always celebrate together. I think my house is too small for this many people but it always make us feel cozy tgt!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday was with NDP, (see NEW blog post below!!!) and Sunday was with Jodie and Rachel and I forget to bring my camera again ):

Thanks people for the pressies and ESPECIALLY WANQING FOR THE ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: