Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Has been quite busy with many little random things

Facebook's photo uploading system sucks and has been taking up so much of my time just to upload 200 photos of rio camp! Finally I've decided to upload them in 10's and now they're up for grabs! (for tags i mean)

Went out with rs peeps to ecp! Cycling was damn tedious I tell you, pls dont try it on a rainy day, esp just after you had your lunch or breakfast or whatever tht you filled your tummy with.

There're so many things to play I realised, and this is what I've been doing for the past week, continuously.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Like trying to earn as much dens as possible, also dno for what cuz there'e nothing to buy with the dens lol.

AND ............

Country story makes my com hang as well, cuz I have to login and logout of my 15 a/cs to get more money and more inventory hehehe.

Photobucket

Fish a Fish waste alot of my time cuz the fishes just fcking doesnt wanna eat my bait. I am so sad ok. D:
Photobucket

Off to play my games~

No comments: